One-Day Strategic Thinking Workshop
Six Principles of doing Extraordinary Things
Nothing extraordinary was ever accomplished without strategic thinking. Whether you're building a company, leading a project, or trying to stand out in a crowded field, strategic thinking principles are the keys to doing the amazing and remarkable.
Yet few people actually use them. Most people simply shoot for "adequate" or "good enough." Most are satisfied with average.
Strategic thinking isn't easy but it is worth it. Earl Hunt found that those who use strategic thinking principles consistently make 3.5 times more than their peers. McKinsey research showed that a strategic culture has 2.3 times higher cash flow per employee. (With smaller companies it is 13 times higher!) And Joel Spolsky found that programmers who are strategic are 5-10 times more productive than their peers.
The Strategic Thinking Workshop was designed to help business leaders and professionals do extraordinary things.
In this one-day workshop you will learn to:
- Use six principles of strategic thinking everyday
- See things others miss, seek sources others don't
- Use design principles to create simple and powerful solutions
- Build a persuasive business case for your projects
- Have strategic conversations
- Facilitate quality decisions even without full information
- Leverage decisions into elegant action and extraordinary results
- Ask thought-provoking questions
Each participant will receive a personal Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) profile report from CoreStrengths highlighting individual strategic leverage points.
Recommended Participant Level: Mid to senior level business leaders, mid to senior level project managers, mid to senior HR and all financial professionals are invited to attend.
- Workbook & Cover (refillable)
- Electronic soft copies of all tools and worksheets
- Team Briefing PowerPoint and Discussion Guide
- Personal SDI Profile report - CoreStrengths
Greg Davidson - President of TNOST
Greg worked with Stephen Covey for 15 years and as managing director for FranklinCovey Europe, Greg guided the organization to an average annual growth rate of 115% over a 5 year period. For the last 8 years he has worked with Boeing, Walmart, and Tyson Foods among others helping them achieve extraordinary results through strategic thinking. Greg’s full bio can be found at:
www.tnost.co/bios or on linkedin at www.linkedin.com/in/tnost